926. Ghurka hug from Hit
927. First wave of arrivals was a success and we remembered to put food on the bus the second time
928. Thai food and wifi
929. Skype with the advance team and Philip’s tour around the ship
930. That between the two of them Lisa and Scott keep me incredibly balanced
931. A long overdue chat with Roguy!
932. Three nights of my own bed
933. Was able to introduce the Purser to all the right contacts in Tana before she had to go back to the ship
934. Flying up to Tana instead of driving and staying a few nights at my beloved Jacaranda hotel
935. So many familiar faces returning and that Immigrations officers know me now
936. That even while stuck in hours of traffic there are interesting things to see
937. Kathy Long’s willingness to move to Tana and the blessing she is and will be to new crew arriving
938. Erica’s humble and servant heart that consistently puts others before herself
939. That we found the mini bus keys!
940. And then we found the best pizza in Madagascar!
941. Iced coffee and a chocolate sprinkle donut for breakfast!
942. Finding and hiring the perfect day crew for the Tana Team
943. And getting to work with Ny Sanda a few more days
944. John’s patience with the bank and realizing my frustrations were all very valid
945. Susan’s shared vision of what the ship shop could be
946. Not feeling guilty about going to bed at 19:00 and sleeping for 13 hours
947. A sweet email from a Benin contact, just to see how everything is going
948. Meeting the Gateway team and hearing a few of their stories
949. Reminders of my gateway’s field service and how we bonded through prayer and a lot of Bang!
950. The smell of rain and a stunning sunset