826. Skype messages from the one and only and most lovely Tami Fenno!!
827. The road trip to Tamatave… Good conversation, good laughs and good food.
828. Mountain roads and scenery
829. Malagasy Karaoke
830. Dinner with Eliphaz and Philip and our waiter who taught us a little Malagasy
831. Tana and Tamatave Airport are checked off the list
832. Taking Andrea on her first PousPous ride and the laughter that came with it
833. Even more police contacts that are extremely supportive and even offered personal security
834. All the notes and sweets from people on the ship!
835. A productive meeting with Immigrations
836. Team dinner for the first time since Benin and of course the big laughs
837. A relaxed Saturday breakfast
838. The super amazing amounts of energy and strength to go full speed each day and the sneaky prayers of friends
839. Facebook messenger and getting to chat with friends and stay connected
840. That the AFM crew is enjoying adventures in South Africa and there are amazing hospital tours happening
841. The almost princess bed at the hotel in Tamatave
842. Pretty little palm trees
843. Culina Restaurant and free wifi
844. That being a city where the major mode of transport are TucTucs and PousPous reminds you to slow down and take a look around
845. That no matter where in the world you are if you are with Mercy Shippers you will get a proper send off
846. Celebrating Mirabelle
847. The first Air Madagascar test was a success and Andrea and I arrived in Tana safely (even if we were sitting backwards)
848. The safe arrival of Ruben, Mirjam, Jasmin and Erica
849. Real whole bean fresh ground coffee that made me almost speechless
850. All 27 vehicles registered.