501. That each day is a good and perfect gift.
502. That I had the chance to meet pastor Augustine and see just a tiny bit of his big heart for God
503. The impact one man has had across borders and continents
504. Construction started on both the HOPE and Dental sites!
505. Dan in Real Life and a night to just be
506. A lovely Sunday morning chat with Harmen and Andrea
507. After living under a rock for a year, hearing new music (“Bonfire Heart“)
509. Waking up at 6:15am then realizing it’s the weekend so I can roll over and go back to sleep
510. No alarm clocks on the weekend 🙂
511. Kirstie’s challenge for us to dream big for Benin
512. The kindness of strangers when the car stalled
513. Feeling the beat of a drum, hearing the praise of beautiful people and dancing with my little advance family
514. Being reminded of the full and big life of Justin
515. A late night Fan Ice scavenger hunt with Kirstie. We may not have found any but we certainly made the security guard’s night!
516. We are less than two months away from the ship’s arrival… Which means less than two months until I see some of the faces that I love
517. And also less than two months left of the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad bumpy road
518. Another Thai food team dinner
519. Comfy shoes and being confident enough to enjoy being odd man out 🙂
520. The Joneses and the Stulls who continue to be a beautiful and strong support even when thousands of miles and an ocean away. Love you!
521. Conversations that spark theological ponderings and bigger discussions
522. People who are willing to engage in afore mentioned discussions
523. That I have grown up enough that I’m not afraid to ask for help
524. A long bus ride with a cute baby on my lap
525. That no matter where I am in this world, this life is full of beauty and wonder and simple joys